Monday 7 October 2013

Character Analysis

It feels too early to start creating my own characters for this project as Josh's method of questioning why? will leave me confused with what to answer with.. however I decided to begin researching to famous characters known throughout games and various other media and concluded some facts that I will take into consideration for my own concepts later..

1: - The characters silhouette must always be recognizable
2: - The character must display purpose - Good / Evil etc
3: - Any clothing, weapons, Items etc must fit the character
4: -The colour palate should be warm colours - Examples are all yellows and blues showing warmth
5: - The character must make sense.. over complicated clothing and armors can be confusing
6: - Where or not the character is male or female must be made obvious to the viewer

No comments:

Post a Comment