Thursday 21 November 2013

Revisit

After experimenting with my old character sheets I also decided to go back and recolour a character I produced in my honours project, the character was a goblin like giant and as I already had the linework I used the rest of the that Tuesdays lesson to recolour it, (the old one on the left)


The new version had alot more depth to it however it lacked character which the original had, now whether thats because of the scattered brush i used on the original or the colour choice im not sure all I no is that the two outcomes have confused me greatly.. though Im really starting to get a hang of the painting technique!


With the last part of the lesson I decided to go back to an old silhouette face that I really enjoyed and felt had alot of potential however the shading I had done at the time lost the initial concept-ed Idea so I produced this quickly, already alot me in depth and true to the concept however still lacking in my opinion..

No comments:

Post a Comment