Tuesday 10 December 2013

Paint Tool SAI

 After this stage I discussed with Josh how to go about achieving the painted style I wanted from the picture I found and he suggested "Paint Tool Sai" a different painting software which has amazing blending options with brushes where you can pull and push colours into each other with a brush effect, much like the smudge tool in Photoshop however the added brush gives it a seamless look with an easily achieved great outcome
 

I tried with the girl drawing however it was proving difficult but more so confusing using this different software and the outcome wasn't very good so I decided to practice a little with some more old work, (above)

I stopped practicing however due to the essays that needed doing but now they are completed my next blog post should be the completed punk girl drawing hopefully finished by using this Paint Tool SAI

No comments:

Post a Comment